10 for 20
Last Updated 8/05/2018
The 10 for 20 Program was first launched in the summer of 2009, and is particularly appealing because of its 100% profit to the student account, and also because students truly don't have to limit themselves to recruiting just 10 donors - the sky is the limit!
The basic idea is for a student to ask for a $20 donation from 10 people. This will put $200 into your student's account. Here is some general information and ideas for goal setting:
• 100% profit into your student's account
• Students and Parents should read the brochure and become familiar with the advantages of participating in Union's band program.
Help your student make a list of 10 people they can approach. Grandparents, neighbors, coworkers of parents are just a few that you can ask.
Friends and family that are out-of-town can easily donate on-line or mail in donation with the completed brochure.
• Donations can be made on-line at our website or by mail with a check made payable to UBPC (include self-addressed stamped envelope to UBPC in order to assist the donor)
• Amounts lesser than $20 will also be gladly accepted...any donation is better than no donation!
• Please help your child be enthusiastic when telling people about Union's band program and all the wonderful advantages of being a part of this great program!!!! AND, the student doesn't need to stop with 10 people!! They can contact 20, 30, 40, or more people and ask for donations!! If a student approached 50 people and received $20 donations, that would put $1,000 into their band account!!! Why not help your student set a goal? How many people can they contact each month? You do the math: the sky's the limit!
Download the color brochure to print your own copies or share via email and social media!
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010