FEES & PAYMENTS
The Union 6th Grade Band fee is $40.00 and is due by October 1st .
This fee provides your student with:
• instrument method book
• band class 3-ring binder with plastic sheet protectors and pencil pouch
• necessary sheet music
• Union 6th Grade Band T-shirt which is required to be worn at all concerts
• special clinics throughout the school year
You will see this fee on your CHARMS financial statement under the “Fixed Payment” Ledger (more info about CHARMS can be found below). The Miscellaneous Ledger is your primary account that will always show you the available balance in your account. When you make a payment, it will show up in the Miscellaneous Ledger. When this ledger reaches a balance large enough to cover the band fee, a transfer will happen to pay that bill in your fixed payment ledger; our treasury team will execute the transfer. Any funds remaining in your account at the end of the school year will roll to the next school year.
There are 3 ways to make a payment:
1) Pay online with a credit card into your Miscellaneous Ledger (2.5% service fee applied)
2) Send a check or cash to school in an envelope with your child’s name. Payments should be put in in the band office payment drop box. (Make Checks Payable to UBPC).
3) Mail your payment to UBPC. PO Box 471915. Tulsa, OK 74147
OUR INFORMATION SYSTEM
Union Bands uses a data management system called CHARMS to handle student accounts, contact info, instrument tracking, as well as a variety of other applications. Your student has a new CHARMS account that they will keep for as long as they are in the Union Bands program. Please take time to log into CHARMS.
To log in, go to www.UnionBands.com/CHARMS .You will use your student’s school ID# to log into your account the first time. If your student has a 5-digit ID number you will need to add a zero at the beginning of the number. The system will prompt you to set a new password.
Once in CHARMS you can:
1) Check your student account statement under the “Finance” tab
2) Pay any balance due through your Miscellaneous Ledger
3) Update your student and family contact information
4) See any current “News”
UBPC offers fundraising year-round to help students/families pay for their band fees. All fundraising opportunities can be found at www.UnionBands.com/Fundraising. Students may check out World’s Finest Chocolate at school to sell as well. $30 worth of profit is earned for every box sold, and this profit can be applied to your band fee. Sign up for Fundraising Remind text messages by texting @ubpc-fundr to 81010