The Union 7th Grade Band will be traveling to Frontier City in OKC on Saturday, May 2, 2020
It's assumed that all students will attend the Spring Trip. Parents: if you know that your student cannot attend this trip, please fill out and submit the opt-out form here by January 15, 2020.
Parents interested in serving as a Chaperone may apply here by January 15, 2020.
The 7th Grade Trip Fee is $95 due March 1, 2020. There are three ways to make a payment:
- Pay online witha credit card directly through your CHARMS account. (Pay into your Miscellaneous Ledger Only)
- Place your payments in the 7th Grade Band Office lock box. Make checks payable to UBPC.
- Mail your payment to: Union Band Parents Club, Inc., P.O. Box 471915, Tulsa, OK, 74147-1915
Itinerary Coming Soon!
ITEMS NEEDED ON THIS TRIP
• Red Union Bands T-shirt
• Comfortable Shoes
ITEMS YOU MIGHT WANT ON THIS TRIP
• Hat & Sunglasses
• A change of clothes (if you get soaked riding water rides)
• Extra spending money (for souvenirs, etc.)
• Blanket/Pillow for the bus trip
• Snacks for the bus trip (screw top lids required for drinks)