The Union 7th Grade Band will be traveling to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO on Saturday, May 18, 2019
It's assumed that all students will attend the Spring Trip. Parents: if you know that your student cannot attend this trip, please fill out and submit the opt-out form here by January 15th.
The 7th Grade Trip Fee is $95 due March 1, 2019. There are three ways to make a payment:
- Pay online witha credit card directly through your CHARMS account. (Pay into your Miscellaneous Ledger Only)
- Place your payments in the 7th Grade Band Office lock box. Make checks payable to UBPC.
- Mail your payment to: Union Band Parents Club, Inc., P.O. Box 471915, Tulsa, OK, 74147-1915
BRANSON TRIP PRELIMINARY ITNERARY
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Call Time U6/7 Center
Silver Dollar City (Lunch voucher provided)
Dinner at buses / Depart
Arrive U6/7 Center
ITEMS NEEDED ON THIS TRIP
• Red Union Bands T-shirt
• Comfortable Shoes
ITEMS YOU MIGHT WANT ON THIS TRIP
• Hat & Sunglasses
• A change of clothes (if you get soaked riding water rides)
• Extra spending money (for souvenirs, etc.)
• Blanket/Pillow for the bus trip
• Snacks for the bus trip (screw top lids required for drinks)
• Appropriate movies (G or PG rated only)
If you are interested in chaperoning this trip. please sign up HERE.