Blue & Gold
Blue & Gold Sausage Co. has been successfully helping groups meet their fundraising needs since 1970. B&G products are sold exclusively through school groups, teams, civic organizations, and clubs.
Delivery is scheduled for 2/12/2019.
Sellers must subscribe to the UBPC Fundraising Remind for time/location.
Sales Period: Orders and payments were due 1/31/2019. Sellers who missed the payment deadline must contact email@example.com to make arrangements no later than 2/01/2019. The next sale will be August or September 2019!
Please follow all instructions listed below for turning in orders and payment!
Available Products for 2018-19
B&G Sausage = $8 per 2 ½ lb roll
B&G Bacon = $18 per 3 lb package
B&G Chicken Tenderloin Fritters = $23 per 5 lb bag
How to turn in orders:
• DO NOT turn in your order form(s)!!! We only need your total count for each item.
• DO NOT turn in order forms to a band room lockbox!
• Tally the number of each item sold by type & total amount due.
• CLICK HERE to fill out online form with order totals by 4pm on 1/31/2019.
• Dates/Time/Location to turn in payments are not posted online. Details will be communicated via UBPC Fundraising methods (Remind) to current families.
• When you arrive to turn-in payment, please begin by picking up your printed form from the fundraising representative.
• If you miss the online form deadline, you can pick up a blank form to fill out before you turn in payment.
How to prepare your payment:
• COUNT ALL CASH & CHECKS YOURSELF BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
• Verify that all checks are made out to UBPC or Union Band Parent Club.
• If the check is made out to you, you will need to write a check to UBPC or turn in cash.
• Put your student’s first & last name on the memo line of all checks you receive.
• Separate checks from cash; organize cash with like bills together.
• Put all cash & checks in an envelope marked with the Student’s First & Last Name, Grade, Seller/Contact Name, & phone. We will have some envelopes available at turn-in.
• We apologize that we cannot accept credit card payments for fundraisers.
Estimated Profit Margins
B&G Sausage = $2.03 per 2 ½ lb roll
B&G Bacon = $3.89 per 3 lb package
B&G Chicken Tenderloin Fritters = $4.55 per 5 lb bag
Exact profits calculated by subtracting the wholesale cost of items ordered plus sales tax (what B&G charges UBPC) from the total sale price for each student.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - email@example.com
Union Concessions Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include your student name and grade)