Blue & Gold
Blue & Gold Sausage Co. has been successfully helping groups meet their fundraising needs since 1970. B&G products are sold exclusively through school groups, teams, civic organizations, and clubs.
Sales Period: We are selling now! Money and orders are due Thursday evening 9/17/20.
Delivery: Week of 9/28/20 (subject to change).
Sellers must subscribe to the UBPC Fundraising Remind for time/location.
Text: @ubpc-fundr to 81010
B&G Sausage = $8.75 per 2 ½ lb roll
B&G Bacon = $19.50 per 3 lb package
B&G Chicken Tenderloin Fritters = $23.75 per 5 lb bag
Please follow all instructions listed below for turning in orders and payment!
How to turn in orders:
• DO NOT turn in your order form(s)!!! We only need your total count for each item submitted at the link above..
• Tally the number of each item sold by type & total amount due.
• Dates/Time/Location to turn in payments are not posted online. Details will be communicated via UBPC Fundraising methods (Remind) to current families.
• When you arrive to turn-in payment, please have all money sealed in envelope maked "Blue and Gold" with your students name, and sales $ total.
How to prepare your payment:
• COUNT ALL CASH & CHECKS YOURSELF BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
• Verify that all checks are made out to UBPC or Union Band Parent Club.
• If the check is made out to you, you will need to write a check to UBPC or turn in cash.
• Put your student’s first & last name on the memo line of all checks you receive.
• Separate checks from cash; organize cash with like bills together.
• Put all cash & checks in an envelope marked with the Student’s First & Last Name, Grade, Seller/Contact Name, phone number, and sales $ total.
• We apologize that we cannot accept credit card payments for fundraisers.
Estimated Profit Margins
B&G Sausage = $1.96 per 2 ½ lb roll
B&G Bacon = $3.71 per 3 lb package
B&G Chicken Tenderloin Fritters = $4.49 per 5 lb bag
Exact profits calculated by subtracting the wholesale cost of items ordered plus sales tax (what B&G charges UBPC) from the total sale price for each student.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - email@example.com
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Concessions Directors - email@example.com
(please include your student name and grade)