NBDA 10-11-12th Gr Clinic
10th, 11th, & 12th Graders who auditioned into the NBDA All-District Honor Band will participate in a clinic & concert led by distinguished clinician conductors, featuring elevated repertoire.
Please subscribe to the REMIND code for this event: @UnionNBDA
Clinic Location and Schedule
Bartlesville High School
Friday, January 12, 2018
9:45am Depart Union H.S. via bus
11:00am Lunch (on-your-own) near Bartlesville mall
11:45am Depart from lunch for Bartlesville H.S.
12:00pm Clinic registration and seating
4:30pm Dinner break. Students may NOT explore Bartlesville H.S. during this time.
OPTIONAL: Sign up for your meal choice ($10 billed to your student account). Order by 9:00am Thurs. Jan. 11, adn pelase avoid duplicate orders by both student & parent. If you choose not to order a meal, you'll need to plan to bring your own dinner.
8:30pm Dismissal, load buses.
10:00pm Arrive at Union H.S.
-folding music stand
-sack dinner if not ordering a meal
-comfortable but within school dress code and that which represents Union well
Saturday, January 13, 2018
7:00am Band room open
7:30am Depart Union H.S. via bus
11:30am Lunch (bus transportation to mall area)
12:30pm Depart lunch to Bartlesville H.S.
2:00pm Dress for performance (wear Union Concert Attire or concert-black for ladies)
2:30pm Warm Up
3:00pm Honor concerts in Bartlesville H.S. Performing Arts Center. Free admission for spectators.
5:15pm (approx) Bus departure for Union H.S. for those students who aren't riding home with family
6:15pm (approx) Bus arrives at Union H.S.
-folding music stand
-(REHEARSAL) comfortable but within school dress code and that which represents Union well
-(PERFORMANCE) Concert Attire, including black shoes/socks. You may bring concert attire to change into on Saturday during the lunch break.
- Parents: we strongly urge you to join us at 3pm on Saturday in Bartlesville for the performance.
- Special thanks to our clinic/concert hosts at Bartlesville Public Schools.
- In the event of inclement weather, it's highly unlikely that the clinic and/or concert will be rescheduled.
1. Absence from a full morning, afternoon, or evening rehearsal session will result in the automatic termination of the participant.
2. The band chairman will deal with any absence or substantial tardiness after consultation with the clinician and the student’s band director. The chairman’s decision will be final.
3. The band chairman will also have the authority and responsibility to lower chair positions and/or remove the student from the band if his/her conduct in any way become a problem. The chairman is expected to support the clinician in matters concerning conduct.
4. If a student is not able to attend the clinic or concert, please have your director contact the district president so an alternate can be contacted. In addition, please send your folder with your director to the clinic for the other players to use.