2019-20 RR Physical Exam
Marching Band is a highly physical activity and student health is our highest priority.
All students intending to participate as a performing member of the Union H.S. Renegade Regiment must complete an annual physical exam. We encourage you to attend the 2019-20 Union All-Sports/Activities Pre-participation Physical on Wednesday, May 1, 6-8:30pm at the UMAC. A $20 cash or check (payable to Union Public Schools) fee applies. A team of physicians and other professionals from the Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center will administer the exams.
download Physical Exam form (PDF format)
What you need to know:
- It's common for lines to form outside the UMAC a few hours before the exam event begins, and the line closes at 8:30pm, so plan accordingly.
- Band student accounts may not be debited for the $20 fee at the May 2 UMAC exam event.
- Students who are unavailable for or choose not to particpate in the May 2 event must complete a Physical Exam with a Primary Care Physician or Urgent Care facility. The Union P.S. exam form must be used for the exam and signed by the evaulating physician.Generic OSSAA forms available at your Physician's office are not valid.
- Exams must be dated on or after April 15, 2019.
- Exams (either from May 2 UMAC event or from your own healthcare provider) must be completed & submitted, with student cleared to participate, by the first day of RR Spring Training
- Exams are valid until April 30, 2020.
- Exams, if not completed at the May 2 UMAC event, can be submitted in one of three ways: (1) Scanning to PDF and uploading here (2) by U.S. mail, to: Union Bands, 6636 S. Mingo Rd. Tulsa OK 74133, or (3) by depositing the forms into one of our document drop-boxes, which are located in the band room of both Union H.S. and the Union 8th Grade Center.
- Please be sure to staple together the two pages of the form if not using a two-sided sheet of paper.
- Students participating in multiple activities / sports need to complete only one exam.
- Interested in volunteering for the May 1 event? Adults, particularly those in the healthcare field, or students needing service hours are an asset to making the event run smoothly. Let us know you're interested.