2020-21 RR Physical Exam
What You Need to Know:
• Marching Band is a highly physical activity and student health is our highest priority.
• All students intending to participate as a performing member of the Union H.S. Renegade Regiment AND/OR the Union Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Marching Band must complete an annual physical exam.
• The Union exam form must be used for the examination, and must bed signed by the evaulating physician. Generic OSSAA forms available at your Physician's office are not valid and will be rejected.
• Exams must be dated on or after April 15, 2020.
• Exams must be completed & submitted, showing the student as cleared to participate by July 1, 2020 or by the first day of on-site rehearsal participation on campus.
• Exams must be submitted in electronically. Scan or image both pages to PDF (prefered) and upload here.
• Exams are valid until April 30, 2021.
• Students participating in multiple activities / sports need to complete only one exam. If participating also in ahthletics, please plan to submit your completed exam to the coach in his/her preferred format.
• The Physical Exam event held annually at the UMAC, and originally scheduled for May 4, has been canceled due to district building closures.
• We suggest contacting your Primary Care Physician or Urgent Care facility to schedule a Physical Exam as soon as possible.
• Suggested Urgent Care sites for obtaining a Physical Exam:
> Access Medical Urgent Care – 81st & Mingo: $25.00
> St. John’s Urgent Care – 81st & Memorial: $30.00
> My Doctor Now – 71st & Yale: $25.00
• Click here to download Physical Exam form