Shop With Scrip
Last Updated 9/18/2018
Would you change the way you pay for something if it resulted in a credit to your student account?
Before you buy, order scrip. Pay for your purchase with scrip and earn $$ to pay for your Union Bands fees.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: You buy gift cards through the Shop with Scrip at full face value, and use them in place of cash, checks, or credit cards for your everyday shopping or gift giving. Union Bands receives a rebate for each purchase which is deposited into your student account. The difference is immediate fundraising for your student account. We call it “Fundraising While You Shop™” and it really is that easy!
Shop with Scrip is a year-round fundraiser.
Shop online at https://www.shopwithscrip.com/.
Get started by creating your account today! The process takes less than 30 minutes which is more than worth your time and effort.
1. Get the UBPC enrollment code. It is posted in Charms: click on "News" or it is listed in the Scrips letter posted in Student Forms. If you are a friend or family member of a student, please contact them to obtain the enrollment code.
2. As part of your profile, you will be asked to list a Classroom/Teacher. Students will have different primary directors over the years so please list your student's graduation year (Class of 20__).
3. You will also list your student's name in your Scrip profile. If you have multiple students within Union Bands, please designate one name to receive Scrip credit and work with the appropriate UBPC Student Accounts Treasurer team to have profits transferred between student accounts as needed. You may update the student name at any time through your Shop with Scrip account profile.
4. Presto Pay - This the way to purchase those Scrip gift cards from your phone for immediate use. After you create your account, immediately setup PrestoPay as a payment type under your Family Functions menu. Learn about PrestoPay here!
5. Buy ScripNow(electronic gift cards) for immediate use or plan ahead & order traditional *plastic gift cards.
6. REBATE BONUSES!!!! Pay those fees faster by buying scrip with a special offer rebate. Scrips offers weekly bonus rebate special offers for scrip purchases from popular retailers. Subscribe to Scrips' weekly emails or check the website for current specials!
NOTE: If you do not see PrestoPay as a payment option at checkout, you need to stop and enroll in PrestoPay before you complete your purchase. While payment by check is allowed, it complicates the timing because your scrip order will not be released/processed until after you remit payment to UBPC Fundraising at one of the scheduled times we are available for fundraising check-out/turn-in/pick-up.
Question: What's for dinner? Answer: Any restaurant where I can pay with scrip!
Question: Where should I shop for groceries? Answer: Shop anywhere I can pay with scrip!
Question: Where should I shop? Answer: Anywhere I can pay with scrip!
How can I order plastic gift cards?
Traditional plastic gift cards must be ordered online and paid for in advance via PrestoPay. Order/payment deadlines for plastic gift cards are:
* September 17, 2018 (THANK-SCRIP-ING DAY) – expected pick-up available by September 27, 2018
* October 15, 2018 – expected pick-up available by October 26, 2018
* November 7, 2018 - expected pick-up available by November 13, 2018
* December 10, 2018 - expected pick-up available by December 17,2018
* January 9, 2019 - expected pick-up available by January 15, 2019
* February 13, 2019 - expected pick-up available by February 21, 2019
* March 15, 2019 - expected pick-up available by March 25, 2019
* April 10, 2019 - expected pick-up available by April 16, 2019
* May 7, 2019 - expected pick-up available by May 13, 2019
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out/in-person questions)
UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about scrip please contact:
(please include your student name and grade)