Wash. D.C. Trip Uniforms
The uniform for this trip's performance is the Union H.S. Marching Band uniform (worn for football games and RR competitive performances).
In addition to the district-provided uniform, each student will wear and will need to bring:
• black marching shoes
• black calf-length socks
• black sliders
• black Union Bands logo tek shirt
Uniform prep schedule: Wed. March 6, & Fri. March 8 during 1st and 2nd period band classes.
Each performing student will be required to complete the steps below to ensure his/her uniform is ready for the trip:
1. Find on the red uniforms carts or find from home (or purchase from the Member Gear Dept) your black marching shoes. Tie them together, label them with the supplied labels, and hand them to Mrs. Davison.
2. Gather your black socks, black sliders, and black Union Bands tek shirt. Claim your pre-labeled garment bag from Mrs. Davison, place all of these items inside your pre-labeled bag, then give the filled bag to Mrs. Davison.
3. Find on the red carts or get fitted (non-RR students & front ensemble students) for your shako. Check that your name is legibly written on tape inside, make sure it has a stable rubber band across the mirror, and hand it to Mrs. Davison.
4. If for some reason you feel your uniform might not fit, please come try it on during one of the available times.
5. Sign Mrs. Davison's very official piece of paper so that she knows she saw your wonderful little face.