The sales period for this fundraiser has ended. If you missed out, a few extras were ordered. Please email email@example.com to find out which wreaths are available in very limited quantities.
Delivery is expected the week of December 3rd and pickup will be communicated via Remind.
What is it?
Winter holidays call for festive decorations and we are offering 4 different holiday wreaths to fit everyone’s style. Handcrafted with fresh Balsam Fir, these wreaths will get you in a celebrating mood!
How Much Are They?
25” Classic Wreath = $24.95
25” Victoria Wreath = $29.95
25” Cranberry Splash Wreath = $31.95
25” Wintergreen Wreath = $31.95
EZ Wreath Door Hanger = $1.75
LED Light Set = $3.75
Sales Period:Now thru November 13, 2018
Where do I turn in my orders/payment? See below for detailed turn-in instructions. Orders accepted anytime UBPC Fundraising is available for check-out/turn-in/pick-up, usually during evening hours at the high school. Subscribe to the Fundraising Remind to receive messages regarding available dates and time. Please do not turn in orders/money to band directors or in class.
When is delivery/pick-up?Delivery is expected December 3rd-7th; pick-up will be at the high school on the same day. It will be a short window of time due to the delicacy of the product and the lack of storage space available.
Exact details regarding pick-up date/time/location will be posted on this website as soon as they are available. A Remind message will be sent when this information is posted so sellers can make arrangements to pick up their orders at the high school during the advertised date/time.
Ready to sell? Download the order form HERE.
Order Turn-in Instructions
• Tally the number of each item sold & total amount due BEFORE YOU ARRIVE! (or we’ll have you do it before you get in line)
• Click HERE to fill out online form with order totals no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 11/13/2018.
• When you arrive at turn-in, please pick-up your printed form from the fundraising representative at the main table.
• If you miss the online form deadline, you may pick-up a blank form to complete before you turn-in your order totals & payment.
• Orders accepted anytime UBPC Fundraising is available for check-out/turn-in/pick-up, usually during evening hours at the high school. Subscribe to the Fundraising Remind to receive messages regarding available dates and time.
• Please do not turn in orders/money to band directors or in class.
Payment Turn-in Instructions
• COUNT EVERYTHING YOURSELF BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
• DO NOT put money &/or orders for this fundraiser in a band room lockbox.
• Verify that all checks are made out to UBPC or Union Band Parents Club, Inc. If the check is made out to you, you will need to write a check to UBPC or turn in cash.
• Put your student’s first & last name on the memo line of all checks.
• Put all cash & checks in an envelope with your student’s first & last name, grade, & seller contact name & cell.
• Delivery is expected December 3rd – 7th.
• ALL orders must be picked up within the designated time on delivery day to ensure product quality is not compromised. UBPC does not have storage space to keep orders that are not picked up.
General Information (that every seller should know)
• This product is delivered fresh! Sellers must pick-up all orders on delivery day during the advertised window. UBPC does not have storage to keep it for you.
• ALL SELLERS MUST SUBSCRIBE to the UBPC Fundraising Remind to receive information regarding delivery/pickup. Please do not participate in this fundraiser unless you can make arrangements to pick up your order on time & keep it frozen until you deliver it.
• Please do not submit orders to band directors; they do not handle fundraising orders or money. UBPC Fundraising is available for fundraising business 1-2 times each month
• Anticipated profit: Classic = $8.56; Victorian = $7.88; Cranberry Splash = $8.82; Wintergreen = $8.48; Door Hanger/Lights = $0.50 each.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - email@example.com
Union Concessions Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org