2018-19 RR Physical Exam
Marching Band is a highly physical activity and student health is our highest priority.
All students intending to participate as a performing member of the Union H.S. Renegade Regiment must complete an annual physical exam. We encourage you to attend the 2018-19 Union All-Sports/Activities Pre-participation Physical on Wednesday, May 2, 6-8:30pm at the UMAC. A $20 cash or check (payable to Union Public Schools) fee applies. A team of physicians and other professionals from the Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center will administer the exams.
preview / download form (PDF format)
What you need to know:
- It's common for lines to form outside the UMAC a few hours before the exam event begins, and the line closes at 8:30pm, so plan accordingly.
- Band student accounts may not be debited for the $20 fee at the May 2 UMAC exam event.
- Students who are unavailable for or choose not to particpate in the May 2 event must complete a Physical Exam with a Primary Care Physician or Urgent Care facility. The Union P.S. exam form must be used for the exam and signed by the evaulating physician.
- Exams must be dated on or after May 1, 2018.
- Exams (either from May 2 UMAC event or from your own doctor) must be completed & submitted, with student cleared to participate, by May 17 (first day of RR Spring Training).
- Exams are valid until April 30, 2019.
- Students participating in multiple activities / sports need to complete only one exam.
- Interested in volunteering for the May 2 event? Adults, particularly those in the healthcare field, or students needing service hours are an asset to making the event run smoothly. Let us know you're interested.