10 for 20
The 10 for 20 Program was first launched in the summer of 2009, and is particularly appealing because of its 100% profit to the student account, and also because students truly don't have to limit themselves to recruiting just 10 donors - the sky is the limit!
The basic idea is for a student to ask for a $20 donation from 10 people. This will put $200 into your student's account. Here is some general information and ideas for goal setting:
- 100% profit into your student's account
- Students and Parents should read the brochure and become familiar with the advantages of participating in Union's band program.
- Help your student make a list of 10 people they can approach. Grandparents, neighbors, coworkers of parents are just a few that you can ask.
- Friends and family that are out-of-town can easily donate on-line or mail in donation with the completed brochure.
- Donations can be made on-line at our website or by mail with a check made payable to UBPC (include self-addressed stamped envelope to UBPC in order to assist the donor)
- Amounts lesser than $20 will also be gladly accepted...any donation is better than no donation!
- Please help your child be enthusiastic when telling people about Union's band program and all the wonderful advantages of being a part of this great program!!!! AND, the student doesn't need to stop with 10 people!! They can contact 20, 30, 40, or more people and ask for donations!! If a student approached 50 people and received $20 donations, that would put $1,000 into their band account!!! Why not help your student set a goal? How many people can they contact each month? You do the math: the sky's the limit!
Download Color Brochures to print your own copies for distribution or copy and paste the images below to share via email or social media!