Appearance / Dress Code
- Solid white, polo-style, collared shirt (no designs, emblems or insignias on shirt).
- Khaki shorts (mid-thigh to knee length, no short shorts), pants or capris.
- Closed toe shoes (no flip flops) and a Driller’s ball cap.
- If you don’t have a Driller's ball cap, one will be provided to you for a one-time $5 fee to be withheld from your first night’s pay.
-The hat will then be yours to wear at all other times you work Drillers/Roughnecks.
-Tattoos cannot be visible.
- No visible body piercings, and earrings (studs only) can be worn in the ears of women only. Jewelry must be kept to a minimum.
- Men must be clean shaven, mustaches are permitted.
- Blue aprons will be provided for Driller’s games and orange aprons will be provided for Roughneck games.