Living Color - Spring Flowers
The sales period for this Spring 2019 fundraiser has ended. Delivery is expected late April/early May. Exact date/time will be communicated via Remind. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
The Living Color Fundraiser supports nonprofit group fundraising efforts through the sale of seasonal flowers & vegetables.
Sellers must follow ALL instructions listed below.
Sales Period: Orders and payment are due in person to UBPC Fundraising no later than March 12th.
Order Turn-in Instructions:
• Sellers collect orders (may use individual sales flyer, see link below)
• After collecting all sales, tally the number of each item sold & total amount due.
• Choose 1 option to complete a UBPC Order Form on or before March 12th:
**CLICK HERE to complete the form online
**CLICK HERE to print and complete the form by hand
• The online form will close at noon/12pm on March 12th.
Payment Turn-in Instructions:
• Sellers must collect cash or check payments in advance with orders.
• UBPC cannot accept credit card payments for fundraisers.
• After collecting all sales & payments, COUNT and verify that you have the correct amount of payments for all products ordered.
• Verify that all checks are made out to UBPC or Union Band Parents Club
• IF a check is made out to you, you will need to write a check to UBPC or turn in cash.
• Put your student’s first & last name on the memo line of each check you receive.
• IF you have more than 1 check, CLICK HERE to print & complete a UBPC Check Detail Form.
• Separate checks from cash; organize cash with like bills together.
• Put the following in an envelope marked with the student’s first/last name, grade, seller/contact name & phone.
• All payments collected, equal to the total amount due
• IF submitting checks, include your UBPC Check Detail Form
• IF you did not complete the online UBPC Order Form before noon on March 12th, include your printed UBPC Order Form.
• Bring envelope to UBPC Fundraising in person on or before March 12th. Available dates/times/locations communicated via Fundraising Remind (see below for instructions to subscribe).
• Submit sealed envelope to a UBPC payment box on or before March 11th. Boxes are located at each school site. Students may ask a band director(teacher) to show them, but may NOT give fundraising payments to a band director(teacher).
CLICK HERE to view products/prices & print individual sales flyer for your records. Products sold by packs in listed quantities, no substitutions or mix&match.
Delivery is expected between April 29th – May 10th. Sellers must have flexibility to pick up orders on short notice.
Estimated Profit:profit margin varies for each item; between 35-43%. Exact profits will be calculated by subtracting the wholesale cost of items orders plus sales tax (what LivingColor charges UBPC) from the total sale price for each student.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
· UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
· Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - email@example.com
Union Concessions Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org