Union Bands offers several opportunities to earn money for your student’s band account. Please note that participation in any fundraising event is done at your own risk. Union Band Parents Club, Inc. is not liable for any injury or illness of any kind that you may incur as a result of working any volunteer fundraising or non-fundraising events. Families must choose for themselves whether or not they feel safe to work any fundraising or non-fundraising event opportunity. Masks are required while volunteering at any opportunity offered by Drillers/ONEOK Field, Tuttle Concessions, or any Offsite Vendor Location. You are responsible to bring your own mask along with any other required uniform items as noted in the event details.
Click Here to See Current Offsite Work Opportunities
Contact the Coordinator
Text: Jamie Weatherford @ (918)402-0471
• EXPO CENTER- CONCESSION STAND #3
• BOK CENTER- BEER/ MARGARITA/DIPPIN DOTS SALES
• STATE FAIR- BEER SALES/CONCESSIONS STAND #3
• PALEN MUSIC- INSTUMENT FITTING/RENTAL FOR AREA SCHOOLS (WILL REQUIRE SOME SHORT DISTANCE TRAVEL)
• CATERING- VARIOUS LOCATIONS/DATES
• OKTOBERFEST-TICKET BOOTH/BEER SALES
FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT
• Food Handler’s Permits are required by all volunteers- adults and students.
• With today’s technology, your Food Handler's permit can be completed online at https://www.tulsa-health.org/volunteer-online-training
• Should you prefer a traditional class, please visit the website of the Tulsa County Health Department for contact information and a list of locations and/or schedules.
• Email a copy of your license to email@example.com and always carry a copy of your food handler’s permit when you work.
• Alcohol service training is offered online and REQUIRED by all adults 21 and over. This will be IN ADDITION to your food handlers permit.
• You will need the Alcohol Beverage Employee Licence. The cost is $30.00. * You will easily make this money back in cash tips
• Email a copy of your license to firstname.lastname@example.org and always carry a copy of your liquor licences when you work.
• In addition to a food handler's permit and a liquor licence, the state of Oklahoma requires alcohol compliance training. There are two online options:
• This training is required to work at the BOK center and any Expo event serving alcohol. After completing this class, print the certificate and keep it with you anytime you work an event. You will not be allowed to work if you do not have a copy with you. This is only for workers 18+.
Students do not need to complete this training. E-mail a copy of your certificate to email@example.com
• EXPO/STATE FAIR/PALEN MUSIC: UNION VOLUNTEER T-SHiRT, BLACK PANTS, CLOSED TOE SHOES
• BOK CENTER: BLACK SLACKS, WHITE POLO SHIRT, CLOSED TOE SHOES
• CATERING: BLACK SLACKS, BLACK BUTTON DOWN SHIRT, BLACK NECK TIE, BLACK SHOES
STAY IN THE LOOP WHEN NEW OPPORTUNITIES BECOME AVAILABLE!
• If you want to receive notifications about Offsite opportunities (Expo/Catering/BOK), text @ubpc-offsite to 81010.