What is it?
Ink and Toner. What do you do when you run out of ink or toner? Would you buy from somewhere else if it put money in your band account? Print Happy Fundraising has partnered with Cartridge World #148 to provide quality ink & toner cartridges at an affordable price with a healthy profit for your student account.
WINTER SPECIAL: All orders from January 15th through February 15th will receive an additional 10% profit. Please select Union Bands as your organization & enter the name of the student you want to receive the credit in the blank provided.
How Much Are The Products?
The cost varies between cartridges and is 10-20% LESS than what you would pay at a big box store.
Sales Period:This is a perpetual fundraiser so families and businesses can re-order online whenever they need to and the student they list in their order will receive the profits.
Where do I turn in my orders/payment?
This is an online fundraiser that does not require order forms or collecting money. Orders should be placed through www.printhappyfundraising.com. Supporters order directly from the Print Happy website & list Union Band with a student name when they order to note who should receive the profit for the sale.
For those who still love paper, CLICK HERE for a flyer you can give to people. It’s the same information that you would put in an email or post on social media (hint-hint).
First-time Ordering Instructions
2. Select your product(s) and place them in your cart.
3. When all of the products you want to purchase are in your cart, click the button to checkout.
4. Create a customer account by filling in your information.
5. Select Union Bands as your organization, and enter your (one) student’s first and last name. Families with multiple band students should select one name to receive the profits.
6. Enter the shipping address for your order.
7. IMPORTANT!!! If you use the “auto-fill” feature for your browser, please review & confirm that your charitable organization still says Union Band Program and that the correct student name appears in the field next to it.
8. AFTER you have confirmed that your items, charitable organization, student name, & shipping information are correct, click the button for “continue checkout.”
9. Complete billing information, not any special instructions, and Place Order.
• This fundraiser does not require order forms or collecting money. *Supporters place their order directly from the Print Happy website, select “Union Band Program” as the charitable organization, then enter the first & last name of a student in the field next to the name of the charitable organization.
• If no name is entered, or if the name entered does not match the name of a current student, the profits will be credited to the general fund.
• Shipping & Handling Charges are $7.99 per order.
• FREE Shipping & Handling on product orders totaling $75 or more.
• Returning shoppers should login to their account before checkout.
• ALWAYS confirm that your charitable organization and student name are entered correctly. Incorrect information could result in profits begin credited to a different account that the shopper intends.
How much profit will I make?
• The exact profit differs for each product and ranges from 35-40%.
• Profits should be credited to a student’s account by the end of the next calendar month. (i.e. profits for orders placed October 1st-31st will be posted no later than November 30th)
Business to Business Program
Print Happy Fundraising offers a special program for businesses that have multiple printers and need ink/toner in large quantities. The profit for this program is only 10%, but as businesses purchase more than individuals the return is often more than the profit from individual orders combined.
• To sign up a business, they must download and complete the online form.
• Free delivery (& pick-up for recycling) available to businesses within the delivery area (includes most of the Tulsa metro area) with a minimum order.
• More information about the Business to Business Program is available at http://www.printhappyfundraising.com/business-to-business.html.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
· UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
· Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - email@example.com
Union Concessions Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org