Rada Cutlery is - raw materials and construction. Rada Mfg. Co. has made and sold over 150,000,000 knives since 1948, earning the reputation for remarkable cutlery, service, and value.
Look at some of the products:
In addition to the above items, there are Cookbooks, Gift Sets, Stoneware, and yummy Mixes!!
The sales period for this fundraiser has ended; delivery expected in May and pick-up information will be communicated via the Fundraising Remind.
Sellers must follow ALL instructions listed below.
Sales Period: Orders and payment are due in person to UBPC Fundraising no later than April 9th.
Order Turn-in Instructions:
• Sellers collect orders. (download order form & catalog below or pick up from UBPC Fundraising)
• After collecting all sales, tally the number of each item sold & merchandise total.
• Calculate processing fee ($0.50 per customer)
• Add merchandise total & processing fee to calculate total amount due.
• Choose 1 option to complete a UBPC Order Form on or before April 16th:
**CLICK HERE to complete the form online
**CLICK HERE to print and complete the form by hand
• The online form will close at noon/12pm on April 16th.
Payment Turn-in Instructions:
• Sellers must collect cash or check payments in advance with orders.
• UBPC cannot accept credit card payments for fundraisers.
• After collecting all sales & payments, COUNT and verify that you have the correct amount of payments for all products ordered.
• Verify that all checks are made out to UBPC or Union Band Parents Club
•IF a check is made out to you, you will need to write a check to UBPC or turn in cash.
• Put your student’s first & last name on the memo line of each check you receive.
• IF you have more than 1 check, CLICK HERE to print & complete a UBPC Check Detail Form.
• Separate checks from cash; organize cash with like bills together.
• Put the following in an envelope marked with the student’s first/last name, grade, seller/contact name & phone.
• All payments collected, equal to the total amount due
• IF submitting checks, include your UBPC Check Detail Form
• IF you did not complete the online UBPC Order Form before noon on April 16th, include your printed UBPC Order Form.
• Bring envelope to UBPC Fundraising in person on or before April 16th. Available dates/times/locations communicated via Fundraising Remind (see below for instructions to subscribe).
• Submit to a UBPC payment boxon or before April 15th.Located at each school site. Students may ask a band director(teacher) to show them, but may NOT give fundraising payments to a band director(teacher).
CLICK HERE to download/print customer order form for your records.
CLICK HERE to download/print catalog.
Delivery is expected in May. Sellers must have flexibility to pick up orders on short notice.
Estimated Profit: 30-40%. Exact profits will be calculated by subtracting the what RADA charges UBPC from the total sale price for each student.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
- UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
- Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about the above fundraisers please contact:
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - email@example.com
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Concessions Directors - email@example.com