7th Grade Virtual
• Remind code: @UBand7-VR
• Lead teacher Mr. Gomez: email
• Students are required to attend at least two scheduled class sessions per week via Zoom. Failure to attend any required Zoom-based session will be recorded as an class absence.
•• WOODWINDS Zoom-sessions: Tuesdays & Thursdays,11:15am-12:25pm, led by Mrs. Lollis
•• BRASS Zoom-sessions: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11:15am-12:25pm, led by Mr. Gomez
•• PERCUSSION Zoom-sessions: Mondays & Wednesdays, 11:15am-12:25pm, led by Mr. Bruce
• EXTRA Zoom-sessions for ANY STUDENT: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays, 11:15am-12:25pm, led by Mr. Gomez. None of these sessions is required.
• The bi-weekly Woodwinds, Brass, and Percussion Zoom-sessions listed above will be recorded and posted in Canvas for future use and reference by students, however referencing the recorded classes will not count as having attended the live Zoom-session in real time.
• For optimal learning, the teachers strongly prefer that students attend the scheduled meetings as listed above if at all possible.
• For schedule conflicts betwen the band class Zoom sessions and other courses, please contact Mr. Gomez to discuss options.
In addition to attending required Zoom-sessions,Virtual students are also required to complete practice and playing assignments throughout the week. Assignments will be based in the SmartMusic software and sent via the system at the beginning of every week. Assignments are posted on Monday morning and are due by Friday afternoon.
Deadline to Enroll: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Click here to request enrollment