Porno vidéos Union Bands

Union Bands Logo

Student Accounts

Questions about your Union Bands Student Account? 
Login to your CHARMS account to find your account balance, payments, and credits.
Other questions about your student account?

Making Payments by Check or Money Order
Whether you're adding funds to your student's account, paying for a fundraiser, or buying merchandise, please be sure to always make your check or money order payable to "UBPC".

Mailing Payments
Union Band Parents Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 471915
Tulsa, OK 74147-1915

Making Payments in the Band Offices
A deposit envelope should be completely filled out when making a payment in on of the Band Offices. Cash payments should always be signed for by the director, and a photocopy [receipt] of the envelope form should be requested by the payer.

Band Offices accepting payments:
Union 6th-7th Grade Center: Room 1760
Union 8th Grade Center: Room 242A
Union High School: Room 1614 

Print a deposit envelope at home

Making Credit Card Payments
UNION BAND PARENTS: please make credit card payments directly through your student's CHARMS account through Affinipay.  

***Please be certain to make all online payments to the CHARMS "Miscellaneous Ledger". Attempts to pay to other categories of the student account will not be processed.

Login to to your CHARMS account

Questions about your CHARMS account?

General Information

Photo Gallery

photo gallery preview image